As a qualified tree surgeon we can offer help and advice regarding planting, crowning, pollarding, pruning and removal of trees.
A free no obligation written quote can be given and we also have the facilities to remove all waste.
We carry out the following aspects of tree work:
- Precision Felling
- Crown lifting, reduction, thinning
- Stump removal by grinding
- Supply and planting of trees and shrubs
- Vegetation clearance
- Dismantling and removing trees
- Storm Damage
- Site clearance
You can rest assured that we work to a high standard and have full public liability insurance.
For a free no obligation quote please call Daniel on 01244 314065
Not only can tress add beauty but they provide shelter and encourage wildlife.
There are many factors that contribute to the health and growth of trees including soil type, soil PH, spacing season and unfortunately in some cases disease or pests.
See below a list of my City and Guilds qualification
- CS30.1 Maintenance of Chainsaws
- CS30.2 On-preparation and cross cutting
- CS31 Fell and process trees
- 01 Climb a tree
- 02 Conduct Aerial Rescue
- 308 Carry out aerial cutting of trees with chainsaw using free-fall techniques
- 307 Carry out aerial of a tree
- 309 Carry out aerial tree Rigging